Safety Guides and Resources
- Mask & Face Covering Guide
- Cleaning & Disinfecting
- Hand Washing Guide
- ANSI Cut Ratings Guide
- Nylon Work Gloves
- Palm Coated Glove Guide
- ANSI/ISEA 138: Impact Standards
- Safety Glove Sizing Guide
- Coronavirus Reopening Guidelines
- Choosing the Right PPE
- Flu Season Safety Tips
- Cold Weather Protection Guide
- Sanitizing Your Work Space
- Anti Fog Solutions for Glasses
- Disposable Glove Guide
- PPE for Cannabis Growers & Dispensaries
- Fireworks Safety Tips
- N95 Mask Buying Guide
- Trackman Leather Work Gloves
- Vinyl Glove Guide
- Latex Glove Guide
- Nitrile Glove Guide
- Disposable Glove FAQs
- PPE for Breweries
- Stauffer Eyewear
- PPE for Construction Workers
- Fall Protection for Construction Workers
- Head Protection for Construction Workers
- Eye Protection for Construction Workers
- Hi-Viz Clothing for Construction Workers
Stauffer COVID-19 Coronavirus Update
August 26th, 2020
To our valued customers,
Thank you for your business as we remain committed to serving your PPE and safety equipment needs. As the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to disrupt both businesses and our personal lives, we wanted to share an update on our efforts to keep our customers operational and contribute to the containment of COVID-19.
The rapid increase of consumer demand and manufacturing restrictions have disrupted the supply of many products as COVID-19 has spread globally. The primary categories include, but are not limited to, the list below:
- Disposable Gloves (latex, nitrile, vinyl)
- Disposable Clothing
- Hand Soap and Hand Sanitizer
- Paper Products
- Face Shields
Existing Customers – Orders will be filled based on previous usage from 2019 for affected products. Where available, Stauffer will offer alternative product when order quantities are above allocation.
*This list is subject to change as the situation develops.
We have increased production and inventories from key suppliers to meet demand as best as possible. Our top priority remains the commitment to keeping consistent supply for existing customers that rely on these products to operate.
Existing Customers – Orders will be filled based on previous usage from 2019 for affected products. Orders above these quantities will not be accepted or revised.
New Customers – We are not accepting any new customers on the affected products and will not be able to fill orders.